Our voices are changing minds and policies. Now it’s time to change our leaders. This democracy will work for us on our terms. Don’t let Trump fool you. Your vote — in person and by mail — counts. Keep Going. Keep Winning. Vote for our all our Democratic candidates!
- President & Vice President: Joe Biden & Kamala Harris: joebiden.com
- US House District 4: Donna Deegan: donnadeeganforcongress.com
- US House District 5: Al Lawson: allawson.com
- Duval Clerk of Courts: Jimmy Midyette: jimmyforclerk.com/
- City Council District 4: Nicole Hamm: nicolehamm.com/
- Florida House District 11: Joshua Hicks: votejoshuahicks.com
- Florida House District 12: Emmanuel Blimie: flemmanuel.com
- Florida House District 13: Tracie Davis (won election during the August Primary)
- Florida House District 14: Angie Nixon (won election during the August Primary)
- Florida House District 15: Tammyette Thomas: tthomasflhouse.com
- Florida House District 16: Ben Marcus: voteBenMarcus.com
- Soil & Water Conservation, Group 2: Matt Reimer: votemattreimer.square.site/
- Soil & Water Conservation, Group 4: Ashantae Green: agreenduval.com/
- District Court of Appeals & Justice of the Supreme Court: Political parties are prohibited from advocating for judicial candidates.
THIS IS ONE OF THOSE MOMENTS.
When people look back and say, what did you do in 2020? In the middle of a pandemic and mass protests against racism and inequality. And we can say we marched. We had tough conversations. We wore masks. We ran for office. We voted. Make a voting plan today using the three options below!
1. How to Register to Vote
Registering to vote is easy. The deadline to vote in the November General Election is October 5th!
You are eligible to register if you are a citizen over 18 and a legal resident of Florida. You can pre-register after your 16th birthday—and receive your voter registration card in the mail as your “birthday present” when you turn 18.
Click here for detailed instructions.
You can now register online at www.RegistertoVoteFlorida.gov
2. How to Vote by Mail & Track your Ballot
As the Coronavirus continues to spread, we see how important it is to have a voting back-up plan. With two important elections this year (November 3rd), it's comforting to receive your ballot at home, even if you still want to early vote or vote on election day.
Sign up right now by clicking on the link below - it'll take you directly to the Duval Supervisor of Elections page. Signing up takes less than five minutes!
Or you can call the Supervisor of Elections’ office: 904-630-1414 and handle the request over the phone.
Once your signed up, you can also track our ballot from mailing to delivery. Visit the link below to track the status of your ballot.
3. Find your Early Vote Location
Early Voting starts Monday, October 19th thru Sunday, November 1st.
Location Hours: M-F 7:00am - 7:00pm | Sat-Sun 7:00am - 7:00pm